The Student Room Group

Driving test instructor number

So basically I have a driving instructor and he put his ADI reference number on my driving test booking when he booked it for me but I don’t need him to be there and I want to see the other available slots so I’d need to remove his number from my booking but I don’t want to do that without asking him but I don’t want it to be awkward either what do I do? Will it alert him if I remove his number from the booking?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CharlieBear29
So basically I have a driving instructor and he put his aid reference number on my driving test booking when he booked it for me but I don’t need him to be there and I want to see the other available slots so I’d need to remove his number from my booking but I don’t want to do that without asking him but I don’t want it to be awkward either what do I do? Will it alert him if I remove his number from the booking?

@Driving_Mad may know :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CharlieBear29
So basically I have a driving instructor and he put his ADI reference number on my driving test booking when he booked it for me but I don’t need him to be there and I want to see the other available slots so I’d need to remove his number from my booking but I don’t want to do that without asking him but I don’t want it to be awkward either what do I do? Will it alert him if I remove his number from the booking?

*cough COUGH splutter* TheDE have come back to life. It will alert him that the test has been cancelled but it's purely a statistical thing your ADI probably thinks you will pass and wants it on their stats. You can always keep the ADI bad number and give it to the examiner on the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending