The Student Room Group

I think I failed my history coursework

I think I failed because I know my coursework could have been better
I tried my best and asked for help but my teacher said some of the class will not have got what they wanted
I am not looking foreward for results day now - I am not going to uni but was relying on coursework to boost my grade up a bit :frown:
I keep having anxiety attacks about this situation so any advice on how to get it off my mind would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by sunsetlover321
I think I failed because I know my coursework could have been better
I tried my best and asked for help but my teacher said some of the class will not have got what they wanted
I am not looking foreward for results day now - I am not going to uni but was relying on coursework to boost my grade up a bit :frown:
I keep having anxiety attacks about this situation so any advice on how to get it off my mind would be appreciated :smile:

Maybe you could speak to your teacher about how you did so you can get a sense of how you actually did because you may be overthinking it and could have done better than you think. The deadline to submit the coursework may have passed and if your teacher says there is nothing to do to change it all you can do is just move forward. Sounds like what everyone says but what’s done is done. You did what you could at the time when you were doing your coursework, it’s been handed in and probably can’t be changed. I don’t think your teacher would have let you submit something terrible that wouldn’t get any marks. Not sure what subject your coursework is for but it’s usually only 20% of your grade. You can still get an A/A* even if you haven’t done amazingly on your coursework. Just focus on revising for a levels and maximising your grade, don’t stress about the coursework. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending