The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accommodation in Guildford - University of Surrey

I am looking for private room in Guildford. I am a student of University of Surrey. I will be coming on 30 May. Help me out.
Original post by admjo45
I am looking for private room in Guildford. I am a student of University of Surrey. I will be coming on 30 May. Help me out.

Hi there,
At Surrey, we have more than 6,000 rooms of various types to suit all budgets and requirements.

All our courts, as we call the halls of residence at Surrey, are self-catering with shared kitchen facilities, except for the studio flats (Band F) at Manor Park
All rooms have broadband service and personal belongings insurance included in the rent
All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes
Cleaning of communal areas, at least weekly
All kitchens are equipped with a cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board
Most flats are mixed gender but we do have single-sex flats in most courts
All communal areas and bedrooms are non-smoking

Our band C accommodation consists of standard single rooms in Battersea Court, Surrey Court, Cathedral Court, Stag Hill Court, Twyford Court and University Court on the Stag Hill campus.

In your application, you will be asked to rank all bands in order of preference but you won't be able to choose the court.

I believe you will find all the information you need here:
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation

Joao
Economics
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi there,
At Surrey, we have more than 6,000 rooms of various types to suit all budgets and requirements.

All our courts, as we call the halls of residence at Surrey, are self-catering with shared kitchen facilities, except for the studio flats (Band F) at Manor Park
All rooms have broadband service and personal belongings insurance included in the rent
All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes
Cleaning of communal areas, at least weekly
All kitchens are equipped with a cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board
Most flats are mixed gender but we do have single-sex flats in most courts
All communal areas and bedrooms are non-smoking

Our band C accommodation consists of standard single rooms in Battersea Court, Surrey Court, Cathedral Court, Stag Hill Court, Twyford Court and University Court on the Stag Hill campus.

In your application, you will be asked to rank all bands in order of preference but you won't be able to choose the court.

I believe you will find all the information you need here:
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation

Joao
Economics

Hi Joao,

Many thanks for your response.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by admjo45
Hi Joao,

Many thanks for your response. Can you please tell which accommodation is suitable for PGRs?

Hi,

I was wondering whether you found out which university Fee Bands are better for PGR students?
Reply 4
Manor Park

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending