What is the most mentally draining school subject?

Watch this thread
Avreil
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
English for myself
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
As ridiculous as it may sound to some - maths.

I was always better with words than numbers.
orangejuze
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
biology
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Chemistry
rebelw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
chinese speaking 1 on 1 classes. My teacher was harsh and scary lol
Honey57
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
English literature
rebelw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Avreil)
English for myself
(Original post by Honey57)
English literature
really?? What about english is draining?
penguingirl18
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Meduse)
As ridiculous as it may sound to some - maths.

I was always better with words than numbers.
Probably maths for me too, for the same reason.
Honey57
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rebelw)
really?? What about english is draining?
Analysing repeated ideas about a poem or a Book. Most boring and useless thing in my life.
rebelw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Analysing repeated ideas about a poem or a Book. Most boring and useless thing in my life.
that's a bit sad. Just think more deeply about the works and don't treat the process as an algorithm. Have some imagination.
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I can see your perspective. I disliked that aspect, but analysing someone's work is like taking a walk through their mind and that's why I liked English lit.

Some of it I found boring, though
Honey57
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
that's a bit sad. Just think more deeply about the works and don't treat the process as an algorithm. Have some imagination.
I found the work very dull. I loved books but literature made me depressed so I stopped reading for a while. Also everyone literally says the same ideas, there’s nothing new.
Honey57
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Meduse)
I can see your perspective. I disliked that aspect, but analysing someone's work is like taking a walk through their mind and that's why I liked English lit.

Some of it I found boring, though
Sadly it was difficult for me. I loved English language due to how open it was and really creative but I was so bad at literature.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Physics. :bawling:
rebelw
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I found the work very dull. I loved books but literature made me depressed so I stopped reading for a while. Also everyone literally says the same ideas, there’s nothing new.
lol what books were u reading?
Honey57
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol what books were u reading?
Frankenstein and the love and relationship poems. The most dullest things in the world and both of them were so dark for me. Both are about losing the person you love. I was not mentally ready for them. I read into books too deeply as well.
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
physics :dong:
Studyman12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Avreil)
English for myself
Same. Just excessive writing. Luckily don't study it anymore. The day I finished my IGCSE English exam was probably the happiest day of my academic career
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
pe
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Physics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads