sick of being single, want love and a companion

Watch this thread
Amourrose
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im 18, no friends and single this is ruining me i cant take this anymore
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amourrose)
Same here but I’m 17 and have no social life 😭 looks like after my first a level paper yesterday I’m gonna be resitting the exam. Another year of this bs again😭 we should perhaps just meet.. at this point who actually cares we strangers it gives us a chance to actually meet new people
FutureCityGuy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey/hi.

Most important thing to say right now is that nothing is permanent do not let this get you down to the extent that something goes badly wrong... you are not as alone as you think you are and can always talk to someone.

Tell me/us something about you... what do you like? Were do you study?
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A lot of women are incredibly unhappy and think a relationship will save them. If you're not happy being single, your relationship is probably going to fail because you're going to come off as desperate.

Start by being passionate about something, and people will naturally flock to you.
Guru Jason
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Get a dog
Mohammed_80
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Bless, I feel the same it doesn’t make me unhappy but now I feel I’m at the right stage and time but I ain’t good enough for anybody 🤣.
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm 41 and sick of being single. It's not easy to meet the one.
C25
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, I can relate so badly with I'm also 18 with no friends and single 😭, and honestly neither do I have a clue of how to deal with this.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by C25)
Ngl, I can relate so badly with I'm also 18 with no friends and single 😭, and honestly neither do I have a clue of how to deal with this.
Bless you I feel for you both.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
32.79%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.08%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.82%

Watched Threads