The Student Room Group

cancer or paranoid

hi guys. i recently have been noticing brown moles on my arm not sure if its just a mole i cant remember or cancer
I recommed going to a GP to get it checked out.
Yeah that's not a question strangers can answer, get professionally checked if worried.
Don’t worry. Get it checked out at your GP. If it is a problem then you’ve probably caught it early, so best to get it checked just to make sure.
Reply 4
Carcinophobia normally influences individuals who will more often than not respond with dread in different circumstances, including troublesome ones. The person's previous encounters, for example, the event of malignant growth in relatives or companions, their battle against the sickness and the therapy cycle, may add to its development
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi guys. i recently have been noticing brown moles on my arm not sure if its just a mole i cant remember or cancer

As everyone has said, best to get it checked out, keep an eye on it too for any growth or abnormalities
Original post by Anonymous #1

It's without a doubt cancer, I've had a similar experience with the exact same mole but on my wood, and I spent five years in intensive care, it was awful.

Quick Reply

Latest