The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Military Electronic Systems Engineering MSc course ; part-time

Hi,
I am wondering what it is like to study the Military Electronic Systems Engineering MSc course part-time whilst working full time.
I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help.. :smile:
How much of the course may be done remotely?
How close together are the 2-week modules placed? (I believe each module to be around two weeks but please correct me if I am wrong.
How easy is it to receive help from lecturer is studying remotely and part-time?
Is there anyone who may currently be studying the course that could be available to talk to and ask a few questions?
If lectures/modules are required to be taken in person, who/how is accommodation set up for those temporarily travelling in from elsewhere?
Finally, is a Physics with Astrophysics BSc Hons an acceptable qualification for entry?

thank you in advance for your help.
Original post by Falan
Hi,
I am wondering what it is like to study the Military Electronic Systems Engineering MSc course part-time whilst working full time.
I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help.. :smile:
How much of the course may be done remotely?
How close together are the 2-week modules placed? (I believe each module to be around two weeks but please correct me if I am wrong.
How easy is it to receive help from lecturer is studying remotely and part-time?
Is there anyone who may currently be studying the course that could be available to talk to and ask a few questions?
If lectures/modules are required to be taken in person, who/how is accommodation set up for those temporarily travelling in from elsewhere?
Finally, is a Physics with Astrophysics BSc Hons an acceptable qualification for entry?

thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Falan 😊

Looks like this was posted twice! Oops!
I answered it in our ‘Cranfield University Ask Us Anything’ Tread here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4439298&p=97245890&page=11&highlight=#post97245890

Hope this helps!
Ciara
2nd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending