The Student Room Group

Help ..

So basically I’m still on a break with my boyfriend and I’m going to talk to him face to face next week about what’s happening next , I just don’t know what to do about it. I’m confused about my relationship/ very indecisive on what to do. I don’t want to hurt his feelings but then I don’t want to force anything if I want to be by myself and take time to myself as honestly , being by my self this past week has felt like a breath of fresh air . I know I shouldn’t post all my relationship dramas on here but I have nobody else to talk to that Will probs talk sense and just need some general advice from others.
Original post by Miaj_233
So basically I’m still on a break with my boyfriend and I’m going to talk to him face to face next week about what’s happening next , I just don’t know what to do about it. I’m confused about my relationship/ very indecisive on what to do. I don’t want to hurt his feelings but then I don’t want to force anything if I want to be by myself and take time to myself as honestly , being by my self this past week has felt like a breath of fresh air . I know I shouldn’t post all my relationship dramas on here but I have nobody else to talk to that Will probs talk sense and just need some general advice from others.

Honestly, you should be proud of yourself for being able to identify that your happier alone. Many people are unable to be truthful with themselves and admit that their relationship isn’t supporting their mental health or happiness. If you think your happier alone then just carry on alone. There must be a reason why you being alone feels like a “breathe of fresh air” and you should take that as a sign that the relationship isn’t working. Good luck and hopefully you pick what’s best for you
Reply 2
Original post by Alevel2022
Honestly, you should be proud of yourself for being able to identify that your happier alone. Many people are unable to be truthful with themselves and admit that their relationship isn’t supporting their mental health or happiness. If you think your happier alone then just carry on alone. There must be a reason why you being alone feels like a “breathe of fresh air” and you should take that as a sign that the relationship isn’t working. Good luck and hopefully you pick what’s best for you

thank you :smile: I still feel confused though about my relationship like I feel indecisive, think it’s because I don’t want to pick the wrong decision and regret it later on?? I’m not even sure myself what’s best for me tbh, just wish I wasn’t so indecisive about everything..
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Miaj_233
thank you :smile: I still feel confused though about my relationship like I feel indecisive, think it’s because I don’t want to pick the wrong decision and regret it later on?? I’m not even sure myself what’s best for me tbh, just wish I wasn’t so indecisive about everything..

Honestly, there must be a reason for the overthinking. As soon as you identify the issue I think your choice will be a lot easier. Just relax and try and think of what may be making you feel indecisive.
Reply 4
Original post by Alevel2022
Honestly, there must be a reason for the overthinking. As soon as you identify the issue I think your choice will be a lot easier. Just relax and try and think of what may be making you feel indecisive.

I’m an overthinker anyways , so I’m indecisive in general
Reply 5
"Break" is most of the phrase "break-up".

Whilst there will always be situations from which you should walk away, what does it say about your relationship that you couldn't stay together and work through the difficulties?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending