The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I never intend on finding out! But I should think YES.
Stick a cucumber up there and find out :P
Reply 3
use plenty of lube and a condom, be gentle and considerate, then shouldnt be too bad.
^^ says the guy :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Try it! Girls love it trust me, they're dirty like that ;-)
i've heard from several people that it hurts and really isnt worth the pain.
apparently it feels as if you really need to go to the toilet but its just getting pushed back up.

ergh :-|
Reply 7
It hurts a lot at first, but doesn't after a while.
Reply 8
depends how loose your ass is and how narrow/wide his penis is.
example: thin = didnt hurt. fat = wouldn't even go in, owwed so much.
why dont u try it with a guy if u want to know that much
ive done it a few times with 2 different girls. One loved it - prefered it to normal sex. Other hated and said it cause her pain.

Both were first timers like. I suppose it depends on the girl - people are different etc
Reply 11
Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me.
oo_Lucinda_oo
^^ says the guy :rolleyes:

XD

too late to claim it was a genuine guess at what might make it less painful?
punktopia
Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me.

The appeal of it being that much tighter, I suppose. Happily my current boyfriend works on "deeper" so definitely won't be going there. :p:

I say happily because I have experienced it; it involved a lack of consent, a lack of lube and a lack of consciousness from the pain. Good times. :frown:
Pah. Lube, lube, more lube, being gentle, more lube if necessary, and for God's sake, stopping if she says so!
Reply 15
Anonymous
The appeal of it being that much tighter, I suppose. Happily my current boyfriend works on "deeper" so definitely won't be going there. :p:

I say happily because I have experienced it; it involved a lack of consent, a lack of lube and a lack of consciousness from the pain. Good times. :frown:

I imagine ******* a rabbit is that much tighter too, but I doubt many people would want to.
depends on the girl, some it does, some it doesn't.
Reply 17
punktopia
I imagine ******* a rabbit is that much tighter too, but I doubt many people would want to.

And the award for world's worst argument goes to...
lol, good point by the last guy. anyway would like to add that ive been trying to get my girlfriend to let me, it has "accidently" slipped up there before and she says it hurts like hell so hasnt gone any further, but she likes it when i rub with my finger, and the other day i slipped a finger up there and she didnt mind, so i guess it is just like having vaginal sex for the first time? you will need to work up to it slowly and gently, making sure she is well lubricated too
Checkmate121
oh and im not sticking up whatever up my ass

Can I have a translation please? I speak English.

Latest

Trending

Trending