The Student Room Group

Access course

Hi their dose any one know how to do a spreadsheet
At it simplest, a spreadsheet is essentially just a series of numbers and calculations. Those numbers and calculations need to have a purpose. What do you want your spreadsheet to do?

There are several different pieces of software which can be used to create a spreadsheet. Does your access course require that you use any one in particular?
I got to get 15 peace of information about thee diffrent University I have never done a spread sheet before
Unfortunately, I'm struggling to understand you. I think you're saying that you need to include 15 different pieces of information about three different universities.

That still too vague for me to be of much help. Do you already have the information you need to put into the spreadsheet? Does it need to be presented in any particular way? Are there likely to be any calculations involved?

I suggest you try reading through some instructions on-line and see how you get on. For example, How to use Google Sheets, here.
Reply 4
Hi I just seen your post did you manage to get through this sunject
Original post by nichollss55
Hi I just seen your post did you manage to get through this sunject

If by "this sunject" you mean an Access to HE course, then I have never taken one.

I was simply trying to help you as I know "how to do a spreadsheet". Unfortunately, your requirement was too vague for me to be of any use.
Reply 6
Original post by DataVenia
If by "this sunject" you mean an Access to HE course, then I have never taken one.

I was simply trying to help you as I know "how to do a spreadsheet". Unfortunately, your requirement was too vague for me to be of any use.

Oh I already completed it Now thanks
Original post by nichollss55
Oh I already completed it Now thanks

hi are you doing the computer science access to he course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending