The Student Room Group

Interview at maven securities

Hello,
I have applied to maven securities and got an email a few days ago saying that I got to the next stage. As preparation for this I was wondering if anyone could give hints to what kind of questions they will ask me in their interview and what to look for.
Thank You
Which position did you apply for and what was it like? Really interested in Maven
Original post by HarryDonovan422
Which position did you apply for and what was it like? Really interested in Maven

alas you're not going to get a response
Original post by HoldThisL
alas you're not going to get a response

What makes you say that?
Original post by HarryDonovan422
What makes you say that?

two month old thread from someone who's not posted since. on top of which, you're talking about an sme not a big company that would commonly have applicants finding themselves here

could give you some info on their entry level software engineering program if you want
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by karl256u
Hello,
I have applied to maven securities and got an email a few days ago saying that I got to the next stage. As preparation for this I was wondering if anyone could give hints to what kind of questions they will ask me in their interview and what to look for.
Thank You

I'm also curious about this, currently in the process with Maven Securities. I practiced their math test with Tradermath.org and passed quite easily, Now im on to the technical. Any idea's on what questions I can expect? What should I practice?
Original post by QuantGod
I'm also curious about this, currently in the process with Maven Securities. I practiced their math test with Tradermath.org and passed quite easily, Now im on to the technical. Any idea's on what questions I can expect? What should I practice?

Hey how many did you solve in the numerical test. I solved 28/40. I used to score 40/40 on tradermath. Will I get interview call?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending