The Student Room Group

College messed my BTEC certificate up, not yet qualified.

My btec level 3 course finished in 2019, I studied Level 3 networking. My Perfomance award from BTEC, It says "BUT IS NOT YET QUALIFIED FOR THE ABOVE AWARD". This was due to a college error, and should stipulate Certificate awarded, not sub-diploma.

The college said to me:

I am so sorry that I have not been in touch, it has been a pretty hectic time. Unfortunately the news isn’t good we cannot open the course so that you can be certificated. I have been assured that the units that you have achieved still stand but as you were registered to the subsidiary diploma that is why you did not achieve the full award. Your peer was registered to the certificate this why he has received a full award.

Now, I'm not sure what to do. Does this mean I get no ucas points for this? Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Original post by arjanvirdi
My btec level 3 course finished in 2019, I studied Level 3 networking. My Perfomance award from BTEC, It says "BUT IS NOT YET QUALIFIED FOR THE ABOVE AWARD". This was due to a college error, and should stipulate Certificate awarded, not sub-diploma.

The college said to me:

I am so sorry that I have not been in touch, it has been a pretty hectic time. Unfortunately the news isn’t good we cannot open the course so that you can be certificated. I have been assured that the units that you have achieved still stand but as you were registered to the subsidiary diploma that is why you did not achieve the full award. Your peer was registered to the certificate this why he has received a full award.

Now, I'm not sure what to do. Does this mean I get no ucas points for this? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Can u get UCAS points for the individual modules?
Original post by Dnsnnssn
Can u get UCAS points for the individual modules?

Unfortunately not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending