The Student Room Group

Architecture Applicants 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
I want to type it out but I heard that we cannot share our personal information at here. Do you have any solution? I really want to talk to you guys as I have so many questions about the course.

Original post by Virona
Heyy, there’s already one! What’s ur Insta? I’ll add you
Reply 921
Original post by stechuan
Hello, has anyone received an offer from ucl for msci architecture or any architecture related course at ucl.

Would like to know some people before arriving :smile:

I have, is there a gc for all offer holders??
Reply 922
Original post by Kziizi
I didn’t get this I think. (?) but it could be just lost in my emails

same :/
Reply 923
Original post by Virona
Anyone got an offer for engineering and architectural design? We can have a group chat!

Is this the course at ucl???
Good luck to everyone due to receive results shortly. Let us know if you have been succesful and where you will be studying :thumbsup:

If you don't do as well as you hoped, TSR will be supporting students throughout the results period with clearing and any other questions you may have. There is a clearing megathread that is worth a read in advance of results day:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7375264
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Architecture for autumn 2023 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

What universities are you thinking of:
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
Extra curriculars:

@StrawberryDreams please can you make this a sticky and 'unstick' the 2022 version. Thanks.

Hi, I'm not applying to architecture but my friend got an offers from both Oxford Brookes and Cardiff university to study architecture and she can't decide between the two. Do you know people who studied architecture at either university and tell me their experiences? Thank you so much for your help
Original post by Koolality
i am manifesting that my grades are amaze

Did you get in? Trying to find people:smile:
Original post by Virona
Yes you’re absolutely right. I did write a bit about engineering in it but more of architecture

Hi, what were your results? Did you end up getting where you wanted? I am applying for architecture hopefully at UCL this year.
Original post by aismaq
I have, is there a gc for all offer holders??

Hi, did you really end up getting into architecture? That is an amazing achievement congrats!! I am also applying there hopefully by this month as I think early applications look better. Would you mind me emailing you my portfolio to see if it is good enough? Thank you
Original post by Andi.0k
I turned the apprenticeship down but I also had an interview for an architecture apprenticeship yesterday.
I also turned Cambridge down for Bath. Bath has a better course for what I want, better facilities and surprisingly a higher average earning for grads compared to Cambridge. My mum is still in denial about it 😅

You turned cambridge down for bath???? That is quite a flex aha.
Original post by AYSniper11
is anyone here going to LSBU this sep for architecture

I am!! Whats your name ill look out for you
(Original post by hereforthevibes)Just got an offer from ucl bsc architecture !!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by ZwondererL
Just got offer from Edinburgh today.

Original post by hereforthevibes
Just got an offer from ucl bsc architecture !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey congrats on the offer! Did you end up getting in? I am thinking about applying this year, would you mind me sending you my portfolio to see if it is a goo standard as otherwise there's no point in applying there lol
Original post by Student_2024
Hi, did you really end up getting into architecture? That is an amazing achievement congrats!! I am also applying there hopefully by this month as I think early applications look better. Would you mind me emailing you my portfolio to see if it is good enough? Thank you

@Student_2024 There is a new thread for 2024 architecture applicants if you would like to join in:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393566
Original post by Virona
Hello,
Predicted grades- A*A*A* :Physics, maths, economics
Universities I’m thinking of- Cambridge, UCL, Bath, Manchester, Sheffield

Hello, very great grades! Did you end up getting offers or interviews, if so which ones?
Reply 934
Original post by bumbobee
They said portfolio not strong enough.

I am from Canada so I didn’t do A Levels, however I did take AP for English, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, and Arts. I am currently studying at New York University as well.

Yesterday I received an unconditional from the regular BSc though.

Hii, I know this page was for 2023 applicants but you said you’re currently studying at NYU.. were you applying as an international transfer? I currently am for 2024 and it would be great to get some advice since there isn’t a lot of info for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending