The Student Room Group

Architecture Applicants 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stresssssedAF
I've just received an email about doing the Cambridge assessment online. Does anyone know where to find past papers for this? I've only managed to find 2 papers, one from 2016 and one from 2018.

From which college? Did everyone get this email today?
Original post by Idkbroo
From which college? Did everyone get this email today?

i haven’t received one yet
Reply 82
What to revise for Cambridge admission test?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Virona
Which university?

For UCL!
Does anyone know exactly when we will be invited for interviews at Cambridge? I applied to Downing college and have not received any interview or assessment information yet...
Reply 85
Original post by NoahBeacon
Does anyone know exactly when we will be invited for interviews at Cambridge? I applied to Downing college and have not received any interview or assessment information yet...

A few of us got an interview offer day before yesterday so you might get it anytime now!
Original post by Virona
What to revise for Cambridge admission test?

Have you seen this thread - it might help:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7286229
Reply 87
Original post by normaw
Have you seen this thread - it might help:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7286229

Yes, it really help! I hadn’t seen it. Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Virona
A few of us got an interview offer day before yesterday so you might get it anytime now!

Does the admissions test email mean you got an interview? also good luck!!! :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Idkbroo
Does the admissions test email mean you got an interview? also good luck!!! :smile:

Separate emails but yes you get both together and thank you!
Original post by Virona
Separate emails but yes you get both together and thank you!

oh okay thank you! That makes it so much more exciting to wait for 😍
I’ve just had my Reading interview. Anyone else?
hey! i am applying this month in UCL and AA. is it too difficult to get in there? and if you have any idea could you tell me what would they look at?
Has anyone who applied to Architecture Bsc at UCL heard back yet?
Original post by Riya Chaudhary
hey! i am applying this month in UCL and AA. is it too difficult to get in there? and if you have any idea could you tell me what would they look at?

hi! I haven't applied to UCL and AA but the general advice would be to check the course overview. if the course is more creative (UCL) they'll be looking for people with strong portfolios, if the course is more technical (Bath doesn't even ask for portfolios) they will want people with a strong background in maths/physics. UCL is one of the most competitive schools of architecture in the country but I don't know much about AA :smile:
I just received my Cambridge assessment invitation! I haven't received the interview invitation yet though....
Original post by NoahBeacon
I just received my Cambridge assessment invitation! I haven't received the interview invitation yet though....

OMG congrats!!! I’m pretty sure that means you got the interview because some other person in the Cambridge applicants thread said the same thing as you, but once they re read their email they realised it was both an assessment and interview invitation (: may i ask which college you applied to?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 97
Have my UCL engineering and architectural design interview tomorrow. So nervous. Any tips?
hi guys! i got an offer from manchester & i’ve been invited to interview for cambridge :smile:
I got an interview from Cambridge!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending