The Student Room Group

Applying late for DBS - university

I got a link to complete a DBS Check and when I was completing it I was unable to move forward with the application as I didn't have all the required documents. I was only able to provide a BRP and a bank statement but that was not enough.

I noticed that I needed 1 more duments that had my name and photographic Id and therefore I applied for a provisional that same day. I completed My application and sent my return form back to DVLA on the 21st Feb but I will probably get my license mid march.

will I have enough time to complete my DBS Check as my course starts April and I checked on the unis website and they said your place is only at risk if you do not submit your application before the start date.

my question is is there a set deadline as in when you need to complete your DBS Check. I keep getting emails to complete application from the company doing the check. I contacted them but they said I needed to get in contact with the uni but they just sent me a link for their website for help.

I don't even know how long the DBS Check is going to take so that's another thing to worry about
Reply 1
Contact the relevant Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending