The Student Room Group

Studying Computer Science (remotely) from Leeds

Anyone know of any groups to meet people or are any girls studying Comp Sci that are based in or around Leeds?

I study with UoL and sometimes find the course isolating as I don't have anyone to speak to about the work/computer science in general. Since the MSc is online that doesn't really help but that's fine. It would be nice to meet other students in person really.

Not sure if this is the right place for this type of message so sorry if it's not!!
Original post by meowwwwwse
Anyone know of any groups to meet people or are any girls studying Comp Sci that are based in or around Leeds?

I study with UoL and sometimes find the course isolating as I don't have anyone to speak to about the work/computer science in general. Since the MSc is online that doesn't really help but that's fine. It would be nice to meet other students in person really.

Not sure if this is the right place for this type of message so sorry if it's not!!

Just to confirm, are you currently studying at Leeds? If so I can move this post into that forum to see if we can get you some responses :smile: Thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by meowwwwwse

Please, how are the courses that you already enrolled into ? Does it appear like a scam like the reviews that I am seeing for other universities?
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending