The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's a bit late in the year to be filling in UCAS forms for Oxford...
Reply 2
monsterdunker
Hey guys!
I bet there is an answer somewhere in this forum, but I couldn't find a clear one.
So...does Oxford want my High School transcript or not?? I always thought that just Cambridge wants it...
Is it enough if I just send in my SAT/ACT and AP scores?? Should I just leave the section grades on UCAS blank??

I would be very thankful for answers!
Monsterdunker

Surely you can't be applying throug UCAS now?:confused: Or are you planning to apply next year?
2009 entry FAIL
ClivePounds
2009 entry FAIL

Indeed
Reply 5
I am just a junior...:biggrin:
However, I plan on applying to Oxford next year and wondering what you guys did this year...So...Yes or No? What did you do?
Reply 6
monsterdunker
I am just a junior...:biggrin:
However, I plan on applying to Oxford next year and wondering what you guys did this year...So...Yes or No? What did you do?

I used solely AP scores, ACT/SAT, and any academic honours.
Reply 7
I asked if they'd like a transcript after I've applied and they said sure, so I sent them one. :smile:
Reply 8
Versus I applied and asked them and they said, "No, thank you, though."

E-mail admissions of the college you're applying to.
Reply 9
Generally not. Some colleges will take a look at it if you ask them, but there's certainly no requirement. They care much more about external exam results since these are much more comparable with other applicants, and also much more similar to the information UK students will typically be supplying.

Latest

Trending

Trending