The Student Room Group

Become a Forum Helper for Life and Style!

We're looking for Forum Helpers in our section and you could be one of them! Forum helpers support the community by replying to threads and keeping the forums tidy. I'm the Life and Style volunteer section leader (VSL) for Life and Style. We're looking to find people for in any of the Life and Style forums which includes:

Mental health (please note volunteers need to be 18+ to support this forum)

Sexual health (please note volunteers need to be 18+ to support this forum)

Feel free to apply for any of our sub-forums!

What we need from you

Active and posting in the forum that you want to apply to help in

Aged 16+

Able to help for a few hours a week

Have an interest in chatting to people, creating engaging content, and helping other members

Have an interest in the subject of the relevant forum

What's in it for you?

You’re spending time on TSR anyway, get the most out of it!

Additional tools/power for example to be able to move threads and keep the forum tidy

Being a part of a friendly and diverse team with lots of skills and experience

It’s great for your CV and interviews!

Developing new skills in your role for the UK's number 1 education website read by millions of people

Opportunity to receive training from various organisations such as university applications and clearing advice from UCAS, editorial feedback on articles and content from our editor etc.

Opportunity for progression to the Volunteer Team (VT) (16+, dependant on DBS check), which means training opportunities, virtual and possible meet ups on results day.

Are you interested? If so, make an application thread (and tag me in) *click here* telling us where and why you want to volunteer, your age, why you'd be an awesome choice, any ideas you have, and anything else you feel would be relevant and we'll check it out :smile:

Please PM me if you have any additional questions about how to do this!
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending