The Student Room Group

London Bridge Studio

Hi everyone,

I‘m looking for a replacement tenant (must be a kcl student) for my studio (room with kitchen and ensuite bathroom) from mid-April to September (dates negotiable!). It‘s a top floor studio with lots of natural light in the kcl student residence Orchard Lisle & Iris Brook by London Bridge. The rent is £295 per week.

Please contact me if you or anyone you know is interested and you would like more information or pictures,

Lara
Reply 1
hi lara, i’m a con-offer holder and i hope to find a room for presessional (from mid-July to september)i’m not sure if you still want to find sb for your studio

Original post by laralu23
Hi everyone,

I‘m looking for a replacement tenant (must be a kcl student) for my studio (room with kitchen and ensuite bathroom) from mid-April to September (dates negotiable!). It‘s a top floor studio with lots of natural light in the kcl student residence Orchard Lisle & Iris Brook by London Bridge. The rent is £295 per week.

Please contact me if you or anyone you know is interested and you would like more information or pictures,

Lara
Hi, I'm interested pls drop me a message. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending