The Student Room Group

Question for white guys

I'm indian and ages ago I kissed a white guy from my school.
We were drunk and playing 'never have i ever' and before he kissed me he said "never have i ever kissed an indian girl" and then we kissed
why do you think he said this?
do white men see indian women as so foreign and different its such a big deal to kiss a not-white and kiss an indian?
Reply 1
I think he said it because he's never kissed an indian girl.
Original post by Cheezu
I think he said it because he's never kissed an indian girl.

but why is it something to say out loud?
Reply 3
Original post by stickylikehoney
but why is it something to say out loud?

Because he was playing 'never have I ever'.
He’s more than likely into you and took this as his chance to kiss you… i maybe wrong but i honestly doubt he’d take this choice out of possibly many others that he’s never done.. I maybe well off the mark but if I had to hazard a guess then that would be it
He needed to think of something to say in the game, saw you, then boom inspiration.
Yeah, I agree with above. Don’t fret about it too much. No, most white men wouldn’t see Indian women as ‘’exotic’’, or ‘’different’ ; he was probably into you, and saw an opportunity in the game.
Original post by Biggz1984
He’s more than likely into you and took this as his chance to kiss you… i maybe wrong but i honestly doubt he’d take this choice out of possibly many others that he’s never done.. I maybe well off the mark but if I had to hazard a guess then that would be it

Saw your pm but I can’t yet reply for some reason.. working on it and thanks for the update 🤘🏼🤘🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending