The Student Room Group

Holiday before exams.

After Easter, I am sitting my Year 12 mock exams, but I only have 4 days over the Easter holiday to revise along with managing two sets of coursework and a lot of homework, as a result of going on holiday! I am worried that this could significantly hamper my grades, which is particularly concerning as these results may be used to predicted grades which could be used to inform future university decisions. What is your advice for me? I am conscious that I could revise on holiday, but I just don’t think that this will be productive!
ngl dont go on holiday unless u can revise while there. missing 1 holiday is better than getting rejected to the universities you wanted to get into
Original post by Anonymous8888888
After Easter, I am sitting my Year 12 mock exams, but I only have 4 days over the Easter holiday to revise along with managing two sets of coursework and a lot of homework, as a result of going on holiday! I am worried that this could significantly hamper my grades, which is particularly concerning as these results may be used to predicted grades which could be used to inform future university decisions. What is your advice for me? I am conscious that I could revise on holiday, but I just don’t think that this will be productive!

Unless you have a time machine (and can return to a time before this holiday was booked at such an important time), then - as you've already ruled-out revising on holiday - you're out of options.

Quick Reply

Latest