The Student Room Group

Why would a guy ask if you are single?

I was telling him that I hate most humans and he told that he also hate humans so he asked me if I am single. How is that relevant to our topic of hating humans?
Original post by Anonymous
I was telling him that I hate most humans and he told that he also hate humans so he asked me if I am single. How is that relevant to our topic of hating humans?

First of all, what would you like to hear?
Then:
it's possible that your conversation about hating humans led him to think that you both share a certain mindset or worldview, which could make you more compatible in his eyes. He may have then asked if you were single as a way of expressing interest in getting to know you better or pursuing a romantic relationship. However, it's also possible that he was simply making conversation and the question was not directly related to your discussion about hating humans.
I think it was relevant to his interest in having some sexy times.
Original post by paperpundit
First of all, what would you like to hear?
Then:
it's possible that your conversation about hating humans led him to think that you both share a certain mindset or worldview, which could make you more compatible in his eyes. He may have then asked if you were single as a way of expressing interest in getting to know you better or pursuing a romantic relationship. However, it's also possible that he was simply making conversation and the question was not directly related to your discussion about hating humans.

He then proceeds to asks me few hours later if I have any kids or if I want kids- do guys usually care about these questions.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
I think it was relevant to his interest in having some sexy times.

Or he could be interested in a purely romantic connection, as it seems that there was a meeting of minds here and a shared view of other humans.

I would say one or the other or even both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending