The Student Room Group

AQA A Level French Paper 2 7652/2 - 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A Level French Paper 2 exam go?

AQA A-level French Paper 2 (7652) - 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 19th June 2023, am
Length: 2hrs

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/french-7652
Congratulations on finishing your exam!
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i study la haine and l'etranger and im probs more confident with la haine! but rn im focusing on my speaking revision (:
i study la haine and boule de suif- i hate both of them cus i hate literature lol
Original post by pinapple12345690
i study la haine and boule de suif- i hate both of them cus i hate literature lol
I didn't do either of those last year in the exam but I hate literature too (having to analyse a book or film the way you have to do for GCSE and A-level English literature and A-Level MFL).
Reply 4
I'm doing Bonjour Tristesse and La Haine - kind of equally stressed for both because my main issue is the grammar and accuracy of my writing unfortunately
Reply 5
I do la haine and no et moi, i prefer la haine. I’m not a huge fan of no et moi
Reply 6
I'm doing Les 400 coups (absolutely love love love this!) and Un sac de billes (pretty run of the mill, but I'm nowhere near as good on this as I am 400 coups)
Reply 7
how’d your speaking go?

Original post by anonhehe
i study la haine and l'etranger and im probs more confident with la haine! but rn im focusing on my speaking revision (:
Reply 8
Original post by girafarig69
how’d your speaking go?

my speaking card was just ..... my teacher kept focusing on the first 2 bullet points and i just didn't have the opportunity to show my own knowledge which was such a shame because i knew so much on that topic/card ): my irp was rlly good tho so ig we will just have to see
Reply 9
Original post by S16.x
I do la haine and no et moi, i prefer la haine. I’m not a huge fan of no et moi

me either tbh, no et moi is kind of mid and the ending is not that good
Is anyone doing l'auberge espagnole holy **** why does no one do this film, it sucks so hard too
Reply 11
Original post by OscarGordon
Is anyone doing l'auberge espagnole holy **** why does no one do this film, it sucks so hard too

Watched Auberge Espanol awhile ago and it bored me to death. I get its Klapisch and all that, but im so glad i do truffaut.
hahaha you're lucky, it's so boring but tbh easy to analyse
Original post by BarnabyK
Watched Auberge Espanol awhile ago and it bored me to death. I get its Klapisch and all that, but im so glad i do truffaut.
Reply 13
me either tbh, no et moi is kind of mid and the ending is not that good

It’s so true, the no et moi ending could’ve been so much better. I just prefer la haine coz I can actually see the ways the characters are, so it’s easier to analyse personally. No et moi, i have to actually understand the book properly to even analyse it.
Reply 14

me too but its quite fun to write about !
Reply 15
I feel like I'm the only person doing Un Sac de Billes and Au Revoir les Enfants
Reply 16
Original post by Rhys_M
I feel like I'm the only person doing Un Sac de Billes and Au Revoir les Enfants

Im doing un sac de billes! I'm quite scared i feel like they ask really hard questions for that one
Reply 17
does anyone else do la haine and no et moi
Reply 18
Original post by 2ellsbells
does anyone else do la haine and no et moi

i do!
Reply 19
Original post by Rhys_M

i do it !

Latest

Trending

Trending