The Student Room Group

Can't access parent support area

I have the email to support my daughter's loan application. I appear to be in the system - presumably from my own loans in early 1990s! as it recognises my name/DOB, maybe my NI number? But it won't let me reset anything - emails (obv didnt exist back then) or CRN whatever that is. Whatever combination of options I choose it directs me to a phone number. I have been on hold/ talking to them for about an hour now, and it appears they can do nothing different to what I can do on line and are completely useless at resolving it. So what do I do now? How do I get a new/old CRN? How do I support this application.
The person I talked to was AJ and he tells me that his manager who is refusing to speak to me apparently called Lisa Sanderson - she is refusing to help and I wish to make a complaint. But more importantly I want to have my account details recovered, or the system admit that I don't have an account - it can't have both!

Any advice that doesn't involve calling the completely useless number?
Original post by mattdrobbins
I have the email to support my daughter's loan application. I appear to be in the system - presumably from my own loans in early 1990s! as it recognises my name/DOB, maybe my NI number? But it won't let me reset anything - emails (obv didnt exist back then) or CRN whatever that is. Whatever combination of options I choose it directs me to a phone number. I have been on hold/ talking to them for about an hour now, and it appears they can do nothing different to what I can do on line and are completely useless at resolving it. So what do I do now? How do I get a new/old CRN? How do I support this application.
The person I talked to was AJ and he tells me that his manager who is refusing to speak to me apparently called Lisa Sanderson - she is refusing to help and I wish to make a complaint. But more importantly I want to have my account details recovered, or the system admit that I don't have an account - it can't have both!

Any advice that doesn't involve calling the completely useless number?

Hi there, if you are unable to access your account you would need to contact the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can locate your account and ask you additional security questions to access your account. Once they have access to your account they will reset your details and provide you with your CRN.

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending