The Student Room Group

Can I apply for different courses at different universities?

I'm going to be applying to straight law next year, but as I was researching I've found that KCL offers politics, philosophy and law as a 4 year qualifying law degree. I really like the sound of the course and it isn't offered anywhere else, so I was wondering whether it would be possible to apply to that course for KCL then apply to normal law for my other 4 uni choices. And if so how would the personal statement work?

Thanks
Original post by tinydance.r
I'm going to be applying to straight law next year, but as I was researching I've found that KCL offers politics, philosophy and law as a 4 year qualifying law degree. I really like the sound of the course and it isn't offered anywhere else, so I was wondering whether it would be possible to apply to that course for KCL then apply to normal law for my other 4 uni choices. And if so how would the personal statement work?

Thanks

I applied to different subjects anyway at different unis and got 4 offers.

You can try it. You could have the PS be about law, but allso have applications to politics and philosophy.
I think most applicants to PPL will be applying elsewhere for law and have law based personal statements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending