The Student Room Group

btec computing course deadlines

Hi,

Im studing the btec extended certificate in computing. The deadline for resubmissions to my teacher is tomorrow. Does this count as a formal resub ie pearson have 2 resub oppurtunites and this will take one.

i want to get a good grade. will there be a final deadline i can submit before they are sent to the exam board.

I hope this makes sense.
Thank you
Original post by Jacob1617
Hi,

Im studing the btec extended certificate in computing. The deadline for resubmissions to my teacher is tomorrow. Does this count as a formal resub ie pearson have 2 resub oppurtunites and this will take one.

i want to get a good grade. will there be a final deadline i can submit before they are sent to the exam board.

I hope this makes sense.
Thank you

I am assuming this is for an internally assessed coursework unit. The deadline set by your teacher is a formal resubmission date. If you miss this resubmission, you cannot then submit it later, If you have not achieved all of the Pass criteria, then you will be given a new assignment with Pass only tasks, that you must pass to complete the course. The Pearson two resubmissions option is for exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending