The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

can i work full time whilst full time studying at uni?

i am trying to save up more for the future and want to know if its possible for me to work full time whilst studying full time too atm i am in first year and only working part time but it is something i am thinking about in the future. my question is woud it effect my student maintence loan or not? or would i still be paid the same amount i recieve now for next year?
Original post by Anonymous
i am trying to save up more for the future and want to know if its possible for me to work full time whilst studying full time too atm i am in first year and only working part time but it is something i am thinking about in the future. my question is woud it effect my student maintence loan or not? or would i still be paid the same amount i recieve now for next year?

Your loan is income based, so the more you earn the less you get, though depending on your income it might not effect your student loand
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by PonchoKid
Your loan is income based, so the more you earn the less you get, though depending on your income it might not effect your student loand

yes i was thinking about that too but i heard that its only your parents income they take into account? not quite sure tho
It's household income.

Quick Reply

Latest