The Student Room Group

How to get driving test cancellations

I failed my first test and have currently got another one booked for 4 months away in a town I don't want and have no knowledge of. Ideally I want a test within the next 2 months In the town I have learnt to drive In.

I have the Testi app with premium account, therefore should be notified every time cancellations come through however half the time I don't actually get notifications for cancellations and the other half I never manage to get the test and its always gone by the time I click on it. Additionally, the DVSA blocked my IP address from entering the website as I was refreshing it so much for cancellations so can only go on for a certain amount of time now otherwise they'll block me.

I defo don't want to do the test in the random town so if I can't find another test before then I will have to cancel. I feel like my only option to getting one in the area I want is to wake up at 6 on Monday and look for ones at a later date, but I don't want to have to keep waiting longer but then I cant see any cancellations.

Does anyone have any advice or any other apps I could try because I really don't know what to do....
Hi, I used the Driving test cancellations 4 All website, whenever they found a test they would usually email you and text you as well. And then they will give you maximum 15 mins before the test goes away. This website was good but the issue for me was that it wouldn't suit a time for my driving instructor therefore I didn't benefit from it.

I found a cancellation by myself by checking at random times of the day. The time that I found my cancellation was at 1pm.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending