The Student Room Group

Colleuge Tesco card

Can I add my husband on my colleague Tesco card, if yes how do I do it ??
Original post by Bevglover
Can I add my husband on my colleague Tesco card, if yes how do I do it ??

You'll need to contact head office for this.
Terms and conditions are in the link below for you.
Any issues with things then you can always discuss it with your immediate store manager or another staff member who will be helpful.

Can my family use my Tesco colleague Clubcard?
Restrictions: Colleague Clubcard can only be used by the person named on the card. Purchases must be for your own personal use. You can occasionally buy items as gifts for family and friends but we don't permit large amounts of the same item(s) as a gift.
https://www.tesco.com help ter...
Terms and conditions - Clubcard - Tesco.com

Just a few points about the terms and conditions below okay.

Eligibility:  You are eligible for a Colleague Clubcard if you are a colleague on the Tesco payroll, 16 years and over, with at least 3 months' continuous service. You may be eligible to hold a Colleague Clubcard if you are an eligible colleague with at least 3 months’ continuous service at a subsidiary Tesco business, including Booker, One Stop, Tesco Family Dining, Oakwood Merchandising, Tesco Maintenance, Dunnhumby, Tesco Pension Investments and Tesco Underwriting.

2. Second card: If you are an eligible colleague of Tesco UK or Tesco Bank, you can order one second Colleague Clubcard for a family member, who is a relative, partner, civil partner, spouse or carer, 18 years and over, living permanently with you at the address we hold for you on company records. Tesco UK includes Tesco stores, distribution centres, Tesco Head Office, customer fulfilment centres and customer engagement centres. You can do this by going to the Colleague Clubcard area of Our Tesco. You are responsible for ensuring both cards are used in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Tesco Clubcard terms and conditions and the Colleague Clubcard policy on Colleague Help.

Eligible colleagues employed by a subsidiary company are eligible to hold a Colleague Clubcard but are not eligible for a second card for a family member, or Colleague Clubcard for Life.

Colleague Clubcard for Life holders are eligible to have one Colleague Clubcard only.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending