The Student Room Group

guy from online website

so honestly idk how to say this. but I met a guy online around 2 weeks before..we kept talking bc we liked each other's company. I'm 21 and he's 26. I'm a student he's working.so..this last few days we've been texting..ok sexting and it is so soo good. but tye thing is I have major trust issues and am takin⁴meds for depression and anxiety. and this guy he's so cold sometimes..he says stuff like I want you, I like you, I wouldn' never manipulate youm he calls me sweetheart,cupcake silly butt..we give each ither names all the time. and I'm attached to him. emotionally invested in whats going on. but when I asked him he said let's take it day by day and then he proceeds to talk about how he's going to cook for me when I move away for college, he's planning how we're meeting. I'm confused asf
I obviously like the guy. he says he likes me. but after an incident that happened day before yesterday we've been so distant..well he's been so distant. idk it's bc I did something wrong. he never really talks about his feeling to me and idk. I'm confused. and bc of personal reasons I've never really dated anyone before..this guy is my first..on a lot of things. and it hurts me thanking that he's lost interest in me after that day. and he thinks I'm easy
I'm crying idk what to do
bump
Just don't trust anything a guy tells you online. They can make you believe anything, sometimes because you want to believe it's true. If you want an actual future with the person then get to know the people around him, family co-workers because then you have a reference point and can separate fact from fiction. But guys like picking up hot young women and making them fall in love, so if it's not real when he's bored of you or there's no challenge left, he might just ignore you. From your description I'd be very skeptical.
Original post by valkyrie7
Just don't trust anything a guy tells you online. They can make you believe anything, sometimes because you want to believe it's true. If you want an actual future with the person then get to know the people around him, family co-workers because then you have a reference point and can separate fact from fiction. But guys like picking up hot young women and making them fall in love, so if it's not real when he's bored of you or there's no challenge left, he might just ignore you. From your description I'd be very skeptical.

what should I do know then. should I just block him? or talk about this..but he isn't available for the past two days to talk about anything at all. he says it's work regarding stuff. but I've got no reaffirmation from him after that day..
Don’t believe what you read online bro, be it news articles or messages. He’s an on/off person and you’re naïve bc it’s your first relationship. Don’t do anything you dont want to do, and if he makes you uncomfortable let him know. If he moves too quickly and gets annoyed when you wanna slow down then move on
Original post by notstudyingatall
Don’t believe what you read online bro, be it news articles or messages. He’s an on/off person and you’re naïve bc it’s your first relationship. Don’t do anything you dont want to do, and if he makes you uncomfortable let him know. If he moves too quickly and gets annoyed when you wanna slow down then move on

But he doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to. He can be persuasive but he's mature and honest. I wanted us to end it yesterday. I texted him "I'm don" and I tried calling him several times but he just ignored my calls. He used text while he was working yk. He was a good person and boyfriend material. But I can't help but think it's my problem that we became distant. And I wanted to end this ****. But then he blocked me on whatsapp and phone. Prolky after I unfriended him on snap. This hurts. He said he'd stay try to understand and stuff. And I wanted to believe him desperately. Not it's hurts..bc I don't have a closure and idk what the **** happened
Original post by Anonymous
But he doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to. He can be persuasive but he's mature and honest. I wanted us to end it yesterday. I texted him "I'm don" and I tried calling him several times but he just ignored my calls. He used text while he was working yk. He was a good person and boyfriend material. But I can't help but think it's my problem that we became distant. And I wanted to end this ****. But then he blocked me on whatsapp and phone. Prolky after I unfriended him on snap. This hurts. He said he'd stay try to understand and stuff. And I wanted to believe him desperately. Not it's hurts..bc I don't have a closure and idk what the **** happened

Can you pm me? I’m sorry that this has happened. But if you wanna talk then just pm me
bump

Quick Reply

Latest