The Student Room Group

Guys - does a woman need to have big boobs to be 'stunning'?

Does a woman need, in your opinion/for your taste, to have big boobs in order for you to find her stunning/hot etc (and not just 'cute' or pretty).

On the inverse, does a woman who is fairly slim but with big boobs automatically look 'hot/stunning' to you, even if you wouldn't otherwise find her face alone to be really pretty/beautiful?

Thank you x

Scroll to see replies

Well no not really. Beauty is subjective. But as someone who’s had many exes I’ll promise you most guys don’t really care and are just happy to have any form of boob
No and no. I like women with big breasts but it's not enough without other qualities. And they don't have to be huge for a woman to be beautiful.
Reply 3
Original post by valkyrie7
No and no. I like women with big breasts but it's not enough without other qualities. And they don't have to be huge for a woman to be beautiful.

.....but they do have to be quite big?
Original post by Anonymous
Does a woman need, in your opinion/for your taste, to have big boobs in order for you to find her stunning/hot etc (and not just 'cute' or pretty).

On the inverse, does a woman who is fairly slim but with big boobs automatically look 'hot/stunning' to you, even if you wouldn't otherwise find her face alone to be really pretty/beautiful?

Thank you x

No there some absolutely beautiful girls with medium sized boobs out there Lilly James for instance is absolutely stunning an IMHO the most desirable woman to ever walk the earth but is only a B cup.
Reply 5
Original post by jonathanemptage
No there some absolutely beautiful girls with medium sized boobs out there Lilly James for instance is absolutely stunning an IMHO the most desirable woman to ever walk the earth but is only a B cup.

Thanks for responding. So they need to be medium at least, but not small, like Elsa Hosk's natural chest, for instance.
Reply 6
For me it wouldn't matter, as long as they're there. And if they're the only good quality about the girl, I wouldn't even consider it.
go touch grass guys, this is a website for exams and university, keep it halal please
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by bambam21566
go touch grass guys, this is a website for exams and university, keep it halal please

Halal? Not everyone is Muslim on here.
Reply 9
Halal? Not everyone is Muslim on here.

okay? calm he’s joking
Thanks for responding. So they need to be medium at least, but not small, like Elsa Hosk's natural chest, for instance.

Yeah that’s medium is ideal I mean it’s not a deal breaker I love a good pair of Legs that’s my thing of course I actually need to like the girl first and foremost if she’s not a nice person then she could be the best looking girl ever and I still wouldn’t want to be with her.
Original post by rafifin605
okay? calm your balls he’s joking

thank you for recognizing playful trolling
No, big tits are not necessary because a girl can have enormous knockers and still be ugly as sin in which case she wouldn't be stunning.
Reply 13
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
No, big tits are not necessary because a girl can have enormous knockers and still be ugly as sin in which case she wouldn't be stunning.

I see what you mean, but I suppose what I'm asking is if a woman has small breasts, does that preclude her from being stunning? Some men seem to think that you need at least decent sized tits to be a "ten" (if they believe in ratings like that).
Reply 14
I see what you mean, but I suppose what I'm asking is if a woman has small breasts, does that preclude her from being stunning? Some men seem to think that you need at least decent sized tits to be a "ten" (if they believe in ratings like that).

Most supermodels + some victoria secret angels are stunning and don't have a big chest at all. VS angels especially were looked up to by women for being the 'beauty standard'.
(edited 10 months ago)

Maybe for some guys but I don't think like that. For me a woman can be stunning even if her boobs are small.
Not at all. Boob size doesn't determine whether you're attractive or not. What most men find attractive is how the shape and proportions of your body are coplimented by your boob size, not just boob size alone.
For example, a woman that has disproportionatly large boobs for her figure would be seen (by most men) as less attracive compared to a woman with a flat chest, yet proportional to her figure.
Reply 17
Not at all. Boob size doesn't determine whether you're attractive or not. What most men find attractive is how the shape and proportions of your body are coplimented by your boob size, not just boob size alone.
For example, a woman that has disproportionatly large boobs for her figure would be seen (by most men) as less attracive compared to a woman with a flat chest, yet proportional to her figure.

Thanks for your reply - I'm sure your post is true for some men, but...

In Western society (in the UK and US at least), it seems that a huge amount of men find slim with disproportionately large breasts perfect, regardless what her actual shape is like (i.e. waist to hip ratio, having a waist that 'curves' in). We only need to look at the popularity of celebrities like Sydney Sweeney and Katy Perry, both of whom have very straight bodies, but slim figures with proportionately very large breasts.

I'm not discounting what you say totally - obviously not all men are as described above. But as a British woman in her 20s, I have the impression that slim + big tits is perfect for many guys.
Reply 18
Thanks for your reply - I'm sure your post is true for some men, but...

In Western society (in the UK and US at least), it seems that a huge amount of men find slim with disproportionately large breasts perfect, regardless what her actual shape is like (i.e. waist to hip ratio, having a waist that 'curves' in). We only need to look at the popularity of celebrities like Sydney Sweeney and Katy Perry, both of whom have very straight bodies, but slim figures with proportionately very large breasts.

I'm not discounting what you say totally - obviously not all men are as described above. But as a British woman in her 20s, I have the impression that slim + big tits is perfect for many guys.

I can't help but wonder if you're the same person as a user on here a few years ago who was convinced that her breasts were so small she would be looked down upon forever and no man would ever love her. She was banned in the end, but if you're a different person you have a similar belief system but less intense.

Men do not solely look for breasts. Big-breasted women can be attractive (as long as they have other attractive qualities) but so can medium- and small-breasted women. Individuals will have their own preference. I don't like massive boobs for examples, but it isn't like I wouldn't date a woman with large boobs solely because of them.
We only need to look at the popularity of celebrities like Sydney Sweeney and Katy Perry, both of whom have very straight bodies, but slim figures with proportionately very large breasts.

Perry only held her marriage to Russell Brand for 14 months (and he was the one who initiated the divorce!), so there's clearly more to it than just the one thing you're talking about.

Look around and you'll see that even at the physical level, men/boys are interested in lots more features than that!

Latest

Trending

Trending