The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Pros and cons of Nottingham uni

I’m thinking of applying to Nottingham does anyone have any opinions or pros and cons or personal experiences with Nottingham. Thanks
I’m first year at Nottingham and all my lecturers are really great but I do a less popular subject so class sizes are small, you can ask for individual help etc. I also study business which is hard with huge classes however that’s probably similar in all unis. The campus is great has everything you could ever need. I’d deffo say stay catered I am self catered and it deffo not as social as catered. In catered u also get free gym membership and food card. It’s so pretty set on a lake the city is also good. There is good transport with the trams I deffo recommend:smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by bloograpefroot
I’m first year at Nottingham and all my lecturers are really great but I do a less popular subject so class sizes are small, you can ask for individual help etc. I also study business which is hard with huge classes however that’s probably similar in all unis. The campus is great has everything you could ever need. I’d deffo say stay catered I am self catered and it deffo not as social as catered. In catered u also get free gym membership and food card. It’s so pretty set on a lake the city is also good. There is good transport with the trams I deffo recommend:smile:

Thanks so much ! I am hoping to study Physiotherapy and I believe the class sizes are pretty small so I assume that part should be fine. How safe is the city,
Do you ever feel kind of at threat on uni campus or in city centre. Thanks
Original post by Milliewest2
Thanks so much ! I am hoping to study Physiotherapy and I believe the class sizes are pretty small so I assume that part should be fine. How safe is the city,
Do you ever feel kind of at threat on uni campus or in city centre. Thanks

Yes Im sure it should be good and I’ve never felt unsafe on campus and not the city either really. The city is always busy and on nights out there is loads of students so it doesn’t feel particularly unsafe. I have had like homeless people come up to me and ask me for money but I’ve never felt unsafe as long as ur polite obvs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending