The Student Room Group

Final year Average

Hi I was wondering what would my final year average be if my university considers the 3 modules that are worth 90 credits which are 70,65,50. In level 5 I obtained 60% as an average working towards a 2:1 and it was worth 25%, level 6 is worth 75% and I was hoping I’d get a 2:1 at the very least.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I was wondering what would my final year average be if my university considers the 3 modules that are worth 90 credits which are 70,65,50. In level 5 I obtained 60% as an average working towards a 2:1 and it was worth 25%, level 6 is worth 75% and I was hoping I’d get a 2:1 at the very least.

Why only 3 30-credit modules in final year?
(edited 1 year ago)

Assuming those three modules are worth the same credits (you imply they're worth a total of 90 credits, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're 30 credits each), then your final year average is 61.67%. You're therefore still on course for a 2:1. :smile:

Most years will be 120 credits, so you presumably have one module you're still awaiting a mark for. Is that right?
Original post by ageshallnot
Why only 3 39-credit modules in final year?

They take consideration your 6 best 15 credit modules at level 5 at your 3 best 90 credit modules at level 6
Original post by DataVenia
Assuming those three modules are worth the same credits (you imply they're worth a total of 90 credits, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're 30 credits each), then your final year average is 61.67%. You're therefore still on course for a 2:1. :smile:

Most years will be 120 credits, so you presumably have one module you're still awaiting a mark for. Is that right?

Hi yes that modules being done in referral/deferral.
They take consideration your 6 best 15 credit modules at level 5 at your 3 best 90 credit modules at level 6

OK. So you have all your marks back. From the information you've provided, you're getting a 2:1. Congratulations!
Original post by DataVenia
OK. So you have all your marks back. From the information you've provided, you're getting a 2:1. Congratulations!

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending