The Student Room Group

University says they have no records of me/can't get a transcript

I was a student at Imperial college London 6 years ago. I quit my course in April, just before the end of year exams of my 1st year due to a neurological disorder. I now trying to apply to university again, however the unis are asking me for a transcript of studies, but when I contacted Imperial they literally just said they could not find anything.
I don't know if it is because I didn't complete my end of year exams (I did complete coursework and progress exams, however), but I'm worries this lack of documentation is going to impact my applications.
Do you guys know if the universities MUST have a transcript of any person that studied there?
Do they at least acknowledge that you were a student there, or have the lost all record of you even attending? The latter would be quite strange.
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Do they at least acknowledge that you were a student there, or have the lost all record of you even attending? The latter would be quite strange.

I went to the student office of my department last week, and they said they could not find me on the system (wtf). I gave them a picture of my student badge with my CID, and they said they're going to look into it and it could've been a misunderstanding due to my Portuguese surname
So to answer your question, I'm not sure at this point, but it's all really weird to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending