The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Chances of an Endcliffe/Ranmoor ensuite at Sheffield University?

I applied for accom around the 21st of June, I switched my firm and insurance which is why I applied late since i needed Sheffield's approval, plus since I was in the middle of exams all my focus was there so...😓 and so I went through Sheffield's preference system rather than the self selection process, what are the chances of getting an ensuite at Endcliffe/Ranmoor this late? I know it's ultimately my fault I won't act like it isn't but I absolutely cannot stand to be in shared bathrooms (I added shared bathroom as my last resort)😭😭
Hey I also went through preferences! I contacted the accommodation office and they said not to worry since spaces will clear when people who went through self selection don't get the grades they need.
As for an ensuite, your sharing a bathroom with your family right? I wouldn't worry about this either plus by choosing non-ensuite, you'll save like £50 per week from rent. I made standard accommodation my top preference :u:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hi,
The University of Sheffield guarantees accommodation for most students, there are a large amount of ensuite rooms available. Although it is not guaranteed, it is quite likely you will get ensuite accommodation. The shared bathroom accommodation is also often really nice. I stayed in shared bathroom and it was cleaner than most ensuites I saw since we had cleaners every two weeks! Did you have any questions about the accommodation?

Janani - University of Sheffield student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending