The Student Room Group

What’s evidence is required?

Hello.
So I’m re-applying for estrangement for my last year of university and I was just wondering what evidence I’ll need to show I don’t have contact with my parents? My student advisor said that student finance wont ask for another application form as they already have that, But I’m confused as to what else I would provide them?.
I’ve heard rumours that I’d need to show them bank statements but I’m not comfortable with showing anybody that, so what would be classed as “evidence”. ?
Original post by LazyButterflies
Hello.
So I’m re-applying for estrangement for my last year of university and I was just wondering what evidence I’ll need to show I don’t have contact with my parents? My student advisor said that student finance wont ask for another application form as they already have that, But I’m confused as to what else I would provide them?.
I’ve heard rumours that I’d need to show them bank statements but I’m not comfortable with showing anybody that, so what would be classed as “evidence”. ?

Hi there, has the team requested evidence from you to confirm your estranged? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, has the team requested evidence from you to confirm your estranged? Thanks, Karen

well, when I was going through the process of re-applying , I saw a little blue box that came up saying “we may require more evidence from you” etc etc, I had to stop with the application process because there’s a few more things I need to sort out.

Do you know what evidence they’ll ask for?

Thank you.
Original post by LazyButterflies
well, when I was going through the process of re-applying , I saw a little blue box that came up saying “we may require more evidence from you” etc etc, I had to stop with the application process because there’s a few more things I need to sort out.

Do you know what evidence they’ll ask for?

Thank you.

You can find out more information on what will be required here: https://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/estrangement/

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending