The Student Room Group

Dundee or Huddersfield?

Hi, Please I'm a little bit confused about the university to go for. I have two options which is the University of Dundee and the University of Huddersfield. Dundee offered me Management and finance while Huddersfield offered me Fintech.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Please I'm a little bit confused about the university to go for. I have two options which is the University of Dundee and the University of Huddersfield. Dundee offered me Management and finance while Huddersfield offered me Fintech.

Have a look at the course modules and options in details - which course interests you the most?
Original post by Anonymous

Hi Anon,

Do you have any questions for us about studying here that we can help with? Do you have any questions about student life? Course info?

Let me know if there are any questions you have about us and we'll get back to you with a response!

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield

P.S, not to brag, but recently our Business School (where the fintech course is taught in) was AACSB International accredited. Globally, less than 6% of institutions offering business degrees achieve this accreditation. This accreditation confirms high levels of faculty qualifications, curricula, and ability to provide the highest-quality programs.
(edited 12 months ago)
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums.
Reply 4
Which course do you prefer - because its that that you will study for the next three years - not the brand name of the Uni.
Look at the optional unis for all years of the course and think seriously about which ones you would choose if you actually went there.

Look on YouTube for Open Day/Campus Tour films for each Uni and each city - where are you going to feel the most comfortable? Think about the reality of living in each place for three years.

Btw - You have until JUNE to make this decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending