MMU or Middlesex uni?

Cant decide. Pls help
MMU
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Lemon 24
Cant decide. Pls help

Hi @Lemon 24

What are you interested in studying? do you have any questions about our course and university I can help with?

Carly :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @Lemon 24

What are you interested in studying? do you have any questions about our course and university I can help with?
L

Hi I'm applying for healthcare science. I wanted to ask about placements as in my interview I was told that I may have to travel 2hrs to a hospital for a placement. So was quite worried about that.
Original post by Lemon 24
Hi I'm applying for healthcare science. I wanted to ask about placements as in my interview I was told that I may have to travel 2hrs to a hospital for a placement. So was quite worried about that.

No problem. Your placements will be as follows:

Year 1 10 weeks

Year 2 18 weeks

Year 3 22 weeks

You’ll complete a total of 50 weeks on assessed, work-based clinical or laboratory placements during your degree. Through doing these you’ll develop the knowledge, clinical training and laboratory skills required for professional practice.

Yes, typically placements can be up typically 90 minutes away ( on public transport) from your term time address. The placements team will try and place you as close to your address as possible. You may find that one year you have a placement close to your address and the next further away to ensure fairness to all students.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending