The Student Room Group

UCAS no predicted grades - resit student

My teachers are unable to give me ANY predicted grades and have told me to just put pending as an a level resit student I’m applying to medicine will this crush my chances?
Reply 1
are your a levels really bad or something cuz idk why they dont give you predicted grade
It’s not even affected by grades it’s just the schools policy everyone got told the same thing 😭
Reply 3
This is very poor behaviour from the school, as even UCAS says that without predicted grades some universities won't consider your application, and I'd assume that would most likely affect med schools due to their high requirements.
Thank you for letting me know I still have few days left since the deadline for early applicants I’ll try and find a tutor to do my reference and predicted grades ):
Reply 5
I think that even the school does not tell you your predicted grade they still have to submit it internally to the UCAS hub
I’m a resit applicant to I emailed my school and they said that I would be given no predicted grades even if I wanted to sit a mock an exam
Reply 7
Original post by Ineedhelptysm
Thank you for letting me know I still have few days left since the deadline for early applicants I’ll try and find a tutor to do my reference and predicted grades ):

hey! were u able to find a tutor? i’m in the same predicament and had no success
Reply 8
make a burner and reference yourself if it gets that hard lololol
Reply 9
Original post by YA9
make a burner and reference yourself if it gets that hard lololol

what’s the likelihood of getting caught, nah i’m joking. if caught it’s game over
Reply 10
yeah fr you would need to get a vpn and put it down if you dont wanna get caught. Never done this though soo Idk the likelihood tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending