The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA psychology courses

Hi does anyone know if University of East Anglia psychology courses are accredited by the BPS ?When I checked they said it was accredited but I saw it was also not .I tried to check on the BPS website but I could not find it.

Many thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi does anyone know if University of East Anglia psychology courses are accredited by the BPS ?When I checked they said it was accredited but I saw it was also not .I tried to check on the BPS website but I could not find it.

Many thanks.

Hi :biggrin:

I just had a quick look at the University of East Anglia website and from what I could gather, it shows that their psychology courses are BPS accredited. This would be the standard for most university courses as the importance of the BPS accreditation is to allow prospecting students the option of going into postgraduate study if they so choose to. Usually, I would always suggest visiting the university website and scrolling through the information about their psychology courses to find out if they are accredited by the BPS, but once again I am fairly certain that the majority of universities would have that accreditation as a standard.

I hope this helps!!

Derrick
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Suffolk student
Hi :biggrin:

I just had a quick look at the University of East Anglia website and from what I could gather, it shows that their psychology courses are BPS accredited. This would be the standard for most university courses as the importance of the BPS accreditation is to allow prospecting students the option of going into postgraduate study if they so choose to. Usually, I would always suggest visiting the university website and scrolling through the information about their psychology courses to find out if they are accredited by the BPS, but once again I am fairly certain that the majority of universities would have that accreditation as a standard.

I hope this helps!!

Derrick

Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending