The Student Room Group

left on opened

okay so I went out with this guy a little while ago after weeks of texting constantly and him saying consistently that he was into me, wanted to take me out, flirty really obviously ect and we had a great time together, walking around for hours talking and laughing. At prom, he found me at the end and we snuck into the hotel (his big idea) and talked in there for a while. We texted for a while afterwards but he started leaving me on delivered for 18+ hours so I stopped messaging him as regularly. This was all despite him wanting to see me before I go on holiday. Now I’ve been left on opened for 3 days (after I left him on delivered for a day by mistake) and I’m going away soon. He’s just no longer interested right? Or am I obsessively overthinking being on opened? It just feels like he’s been slowly leaving longer gaps between talking so any conversations feel disjointed.
Reply 1
Honestly, it sounds like he’s not interested.

If he were interested, he would be replying to you. Guys generally are keen to keep a conversation going and actually pursue you when they really like you.

I would just forget about the guy, he doesn’t sound like he’d be good to you, especially if he’s not messaging you back anymore.

I don’t think you’re overthinking it because it’s a valid thing to be thinking about. Instead of telling you they’re not interested anymore, they’re just letting it slowly die.

I think you deserve better
Reply 2
Texting gets very boring very quickly. There's no substitute for a phone call between the times you can't meet face-to-face.
Reply 3
Original post by Sobia135
Honestly, it sounds like he’s not interested.

If he were interested, he would be replying to you. Guys generally are keen to keep a conversation going and actually pursue you when they really like you.

I would just forget about the guy, he doesn’t sound like he’d be good to you, especially if he’s not messaging you back anymore.

I don’t think you’re overthinking it because it’s a valid thing to be thinking about. Instead of telling you they’re not interested anymore, they’re just letting it slowly die.

I think you deserve better

thanks, it’s pretty disappointing but this was helpful x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending