The Student Room Group

How can I cover AS Pure Maths in three days to get B/C

Does anyone have any advice?
I have to learn the content too
If you haven't already learnt the content then it's not possible whatsoever. Getting more than a U after studying the subject for only 3 days would be a major achievement.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
If you haven't already learnt the content then it's not possible whatsoever. Getting more than a U after studying the subject for only 3 days would be a major achievement.

I know some of the content
Reply 3
bump
Original post by 6usernametsr
Does anyone have any advice?
I have to learn the content too

Since each topic in Maths builds on some previous topics/knowledge, I put together some quizzes on 'essential' things that you need to know in each of the key areas algebra, calculus, trigonometry etc. If you fail a question, then the feedback points you to which formula/area etc you should review and do more practice on. Its a work in progress but feel free to check it out, may help you identify weaknesses in your foundations, once you know you have mastered basics (for example got above 70% in the quizzes) then you can look at exam practice questions on those areas. Imo it is confusing and wastes time to work on exam q's unless you get the foundation on each area. The quizzes are in the study area of my web site www.fluentinmaths.com - its a work in progress, I put new material every week. Feedback welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest