The Student Room Group

Can SFE fund my part time MSc Psychology conversion Course if I already have an MSc

Hi I have an MSc in Data Science funded by SFE. But I want to have a career change to Psychology. Hence I want to study University of Glasgow or University of Sunderland's Psychology Conversion Course as a part time student. I see Psychology is an ELQ exempt course if studied part time. Please can I be eligible for another MSc funding for the part time Psychology conversion course. I really need clarification as I cannot afford to pay for it considering that I have children and a single mum
You can only get funding for your first Masters level course - I think the ELQ element corresponds to an undergraduate course
Reply 2
Original post by ChichiPrince
Hi I have an MSc in Data Science funded by SFE. But I want to have a career change to Psychology. Hence I want to study University of Glasgow or University of Sunderland's Psychology Conversion Course as a part time student. I see Psychology is an ELQ exempt course if studied part time. Please can I be eligible for another MSc funding for the part time Psychology conversion course. I really need clarification as I cannot afford to pay for it considering that I have children and a single mum

Hi.
I also have a SFE funded masters and am interested in a psychology conversion p/t masters.
Did you find out if you can get funding from SFE for this or not?
Thanks 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest