The Student Room Group

Juggling life and uni

stuck in a not so great living situation but finding jobs that pay well enough to move into my own place is near enough impossible as a full time student. Unable to find full time work, I find I am just out of arms reach of affording my own studio / 1 bed and it makes me feel depressed because I don't have a family home to go back to. How can I break this cycle of negative thought to keep my hopes up? I am 98% sure in sticking things out at university as I have come so far, but that little 2% is the part of me that craves creating a home for myself as I don't have my childhood home to go back to. I have tried to find remote work so I can stay at my parents new place (now outside of London) to get away from my living situation but have had no luck. I feel I am a lost cause at this point, unsure of what to do or how to cope. I cry every day about it.
Reply 1
What's the problem with where you currently live? Is it something that can be resolved through student accommodation or your landlord?

Of course you can't have a full-time job as a full-time student; that's something you'll do after graduation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending