The Student Room Group

About Me

Hello, everyone, I have not yet decided what I want to become, but the soul lies to practice medicine, help people and animals. Share your experience, those who have connected your life with medicine, where you studied or learn what difficulties you had to pass, and in general how do you like the profession of doctor?
Reply 1
Original post by StephanieBr
Hello, everyone, I have not yet decided what I want to become, but the soul lies to practice medicine, help people and animals. Share your experience, those who have connected your life with medicine, where you studied or learn what difficulties you had to pass, and in general how do you like the profession of doctor?

Hi Stephanie.

I'm currently doing 3 alevels which is health and social care, business and child's development. I'm interested into social worker because i want to help young people. Something I wish i had support from social service. Since you like to help animal and people, why don't you consider doing medicine veterinary. I think it would be good for you. I alway say this, find a path that would lead you that you desire.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by jporter896
Hi Stephanie.

I'm currently doing 3 alevels which is health and social care, business and child's development. I'm interested into social worker because i want to help young people. Something I wish i had support from social service. Since you like to help animal and people, why don't you consider doing medicine veterinary. I think it would be good for you. I alway say this, find a path that would lead you that you desire.

Thanks for the advice, I love animals, and also look more towards veterinary.
Reply 3

Yes and no probs xx.
Reply 4

I was planning to do veterinary as well. But Im not sure if its the right path for me. I always wanted to live on a farm with many animals. We raised a few animals in the province and I experienced taking care of sick ones and I was so happy when they ended up surviving. I guess, maybe we should follow our hearts if money is not an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest