The Student Room Group

A level Biology!!

So I watched one of Biology Carol's free videos on Youtube and found it really useful. Only problem is it costs £100 to access all of her videos on her website for Y1 + Y2

Do you think it would be worth purchasing it considering I am in year 13 and only have a month left? (I do think that her videos would be useful in understanding topics tho)
Reply 1
Original post by Idk131
So I watched one of Biology Carol's free videos on Youtube and found it really useful. Only problem is it costs £100 to access all of her videos on her website for Y1 + Y2

Do you think it would be worth purchasing it considering I am in year 13 and only have a month left? (I do think that her videos would be useful in understanding topics tho)

If you can afford it, yes.
Reply 2
Thing is I'm mostly hesitant because I do OCR A and here videos are more suited towards AQA, and don't get me wrong Biorach is great but she hasn't got videos for absolutely everything and her videos are short and to the point
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Idk131

Heya!
As an extra recommendation, Study Mind has lots of free resources and online courses you can check out :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 4
Original post by Idk131

I would recommend snap revise and mr exham youtube for a short summary type revision. But do as many past papers/topical questions.
Reply 5
Original post by Idk131

I would recommend crash course. It is very educational and can teach you in very fun methods. It is old though but most of the topics are covered. Links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQe0xW_JY4&list=PL3EED4C1D684D3ADF&index=2

Quick Reply

Latest