The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is acting a little odd, help :(

He was the one who wanted me first, he really did try hard to get with me and after some time i fell for him, we live 3 hours apart and visited me for the first and last time back in January 2023, i do miss him so much but he’s always caught up with work and family issues. I have been waiting for so long for him to visit me because my family is strict and wont allow me to travel by myself…. But he always says until he saves money so he could see me. It frustrates me so much, now he has a trip to a city 2 hours from where he lives which is work related and he is going with his boss (a girl) and i somehow feel really jealous, his hotel expenses have been paid by his company but he would still go and paid for fuel etc while i always beg him to come see me. I feel so hurt by this, any advice?
Try speak to him about how you feel, if you are comfortable too??
Reply 2
If you don't mind me asking how old are you both?
Reply 3
people make choices, if he wanted to see you in the last 4 months, he would've. that's not to say he doesn’t like you. but you may not be a priority.

open up to him about it, let him know how much he means to you ❤️
Reply 4
It's petty to feel jealous over his work trip; that's something he has to do and his boss being female is irrelevant.

However, what's his job and how much does be need to save to make a 3 hour trip? Does he drive, is it by train? Doesn't look promising if he can't manage his finances, or his time, to that extent. Talk to him and find out exactly what is going on and how long this situation may drag on - then give an ultimatum and be firm with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending