The Student Room Group

should i move to france for my boyfriend? (I will but too many complications)

i'm (20f) who lives in a small asian country named bangladesh wants to move to france to live with my boyfriend (19f) who lives in frankfurt. i don't know how to speak french properly yet but I'm learning. my family is lower middle class but my bf would be helping me with the money to go there and live with him but I told him that I want to be able to study higher education since I need a life there too if i want to live with him and he said that's cool. but my family is way too back dated to understand the concept of ldr and won't accept that I'm dating someone from another religion so I have to keep him a secret. i don't know whether I'll be able to do all of this without letting my parents know about him since he'll be helping me w the visa as he has french nationality? also he said I can go over there and work for a few months to save up money for uni so I wouldn't have to ask my parents for it afterwards. i really love my boyfriend and I want to be with him but there are so many odds against us and I don't know where to start. Some advice would be helpful :smile:
First question: have you actually met him in person?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending