The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham: NottinghamHub login

UPDATE- sent an enquiry and all has been sorted!
Hi all! I have recently accepted my offer on UCAS but cannot find any details as to what my login for Nottingham Hub is. I am unsure if I need to accept the offer on there also before applying for accommodation, so would appreciate any help in finding the login details or how to register an account!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Hiya,

I got a 'thank you for your application' email from them not long after first submitting the UCAS application, and it included a link for setting up a NottinghamHub account. Maybe went into your junk?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by akc17
Hi all! I have recently accepted my offer on UCAS but cannot find any details as to what my login for Nottingham Hub is. I am unsure if I need to accept the offer on there also before applying for accommodation, so would appreciate any help in finding the login details or how to register an account!

If you can't find the email with your login details (often these go into junk/spam), contact the enquiries team here: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/enquiry.aspx, providing your full name and UCAS number, and they can re-set it for you and give you your Nottingham ID number.
Reply 3
Hi I have a question that’s been bothering me . I got a grade 5 in math at GCSE level but the entry requirement for business is a grade 6. However , I achieved the grade 6 requirement for English . I also got a triple distinction star at b tech level and the entry requirement was only a triple D .

My question is would my 1 grade off the math GCSE affect my chances at getting an offer ????
Reply 4
Original post by Ibzz23
Hi I have a question that’s been bothering me . I got a grade 5 in math at GCSE level but the entry requirement for business is a grade 6. However , I achieved the grade 6 requirement for English . I also got a triple distinction star at b tech level and the entry requirement was only a triple D .

My question is would my 1 grade off the math GCSE affect my chances at getting an offer ????

I think it would very much depend on the course and university you are applying for. Have a look on their website as well as it may have more useful info, this probably isn’t the best chat for it. Also dependent on extracurriculars at university level!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending