The Student Room Group

my bf

I was out all day yesterday at a party and i texted my bf good morning before i went so i when i came back i checked my phone and it seemed like i had left him on open so i said ooh sorry i was rushing and etc and he didn't reply all of yesterday and upto today. And it is a bit annoying cause on saturday he did it to me and i didn't get annoyed anything but he is now.
Original post by Anonymous
I was out all day yesterday at a party and i texted my bf good morning before i went so i when i came back i checked my phone and it seemed like i had left him on open so i said ooh sorry i was rushing and etc and he didn't reply all of yesterday and upto today. And it is a bit annoying cause on saturday he did it to me and i didn't get annoyed anything but he is now.

I mean you left him on open… did you tell him you were out at a party…he may have been waiting or looking forward to talking to you yet eventually you weren’t able to and the fact you didn’t probably hurt him
Reply 2
no i didn't but i normally do say beforehand but i was just rushing but i texted him later to explain and he has just been ignoring me and he does it as well like he will go out and not messages me back and then later on say he was out
Original post by Mohammed_80
I mean you left him on open… did you tell him you were out at a party…he may have been waiting or looking forward to talking to you yet eventually you weren’t able to and the fact you didn’t probably hurt him
no i didn't but i normally do say beforehand but i was just rushing but i texted him later to explain and he has just been ignoring me and he does it as well like he will go out and not messages me back and then later on say he was out

Strange something must be bothering him then for him to act this strange or like that…
Reply 4
Original post by Mohammed_80
Strange something must be bothering him then for him to act this strange or like that…

yeah that is what i am thinking but how do i ask him that
yeah that is what i am thinking but how do i ask him that

Call him, Video Call. Go to his house. Give him a little space and he’ll open up eventually.
(edited 11 months ago)

Sounds suspicious maybe he's going behind your back
Original post by JJ good girl
Sounds suspicious maybe he's going behind your back

Well yesterday OP was at a party… today it’s not even been a third of the day yet probably her boyfriend maybe doing something for him not to reply

How did he feel about you going to the party? He might have felt worried if he is the type to overthink and if that's the case, I suggest to reassure him and comfort him and ask him if he has any worries and answer his questions honestly and listen to him. Also i would try to get him to take the time to sit down and have an important/serious conversation because a good partner shouldn't ignore their partner and he could be hiding something that bothers him and again, if he overthinks, he could have made up a scenario and made him upset, in which case you need to clear it up and make him listen to you since it seems to me a misunderstanding that just needs clearing up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending